API Products for BL Partners
This is a non-production version intended for development purposes.
This proxy supports OAuth2. To authenticate, we require an OAuth2 access token to be sent in the Authorization header as Bearer.
An access token is a long string of characters that serves as a credential used to access protected APIs.
To get access token:
- Grant Type: Client Credentials
- Access Token URL: https://test-apis.us-east-1.libertymutual.com/oauth/token
- Client ID: Consumer Key from your API Key
- Client Secret: Consumer Secret from your API Key
- Scope: scope for API you would like to call
If you already have an API key, you can skip the steps below. If you need to aquire an API key, please follow the steps below:
- In the upper right corner, select Register to create a new account for the developer portal
- You will receive an email to create a password
- Once the account is created and you are logged in, select Keys to create your API Key
Add a new Keyto create an API key for the desire product/application
- NOTE: API key can have more than one products
Add new keywindow
- Key Name: enter something meaningful to you/your application
- Callback URL: enter
n/aas we are not currently using it
- Product: search and select the product you would like to add. For example: Alternate Channel - Quote API
- Click Create Key
- Go back to the
Keyswindow and click on the key that you just created
- Here, you can see all the details for your key as far as which product your key is tied to and obtain the Consumer Key (client id) and Consumer Secret (client secret).
Create Account API
Lead Gen API